The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 29 in the National League North.
King’s Lynn Town v Kidderminster Harriers
• League leaders King’s Lynn host struggling Kidderminster, who sit in 19th, having won nine out of their last ten match.
• Harriers have won only one of their last nine away from Aggborough. They have lost their last three on the road.
• King’s Lynn are unbeaten at home all season, having won 11 out of 14 games at The Walks and scored 34 goals there in the process.
• King’s Lynn won 4-2 when they travelled to Kidderminster in November, despite the Harriers twice leading during the game.
Gateshead v Leamington
• Gateshead are now just one point off the play-offs having not lost since they played Blyth Spartans on Boxing Day.
• Leamington currently sit in 15th and have struggled on the road this season, losing eight times already.
• Gateshead have kept four clean sheets in a row and have conceded only 25 goals, the third best defence in the league.
• The two sides met in January, with the game finishing 0-0.
York City v Chester
• It’s second v third with York currently enjoying an eight-point advantage over Chester.
• York have kept 14 clean sheets this season, the most in the league. Only Boston and Brackley have conceded fewer goals at home.
• Chester are the league’s second highest scorers but only 19 of their 48 goals have come away from the Deva Stadium.
• York were 1-0 winners when the two sides met in October, with Dan Maguire scoring the only goal of the game.
Darlington v Guiseley
• Seventh-place Darlington will be looking to bounce back from their defeat to Chester last weekend which ended their great recent run.
• Guiseley have the fifth best record away from home and have scored 22 goals on their travels.
• Darlington have only lost three times at home this season, and beat Alfreton 3-0 in their last fixture at Blackwell Meadows. They have won four in a row in front of their fans.
• It was 2-1 to Darlington when the two sides met in January, as Will Hatfield’s goal proved the decider.
Top Picks from LV BET
6/5 King’s Lynn to lead Kidderminster at half-time and full-time
(Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
73/10 Gateshead to seal a 2-0 win over Leamington
5/2 Promotion challenges York and Chester to finish all square
5/4 Guiseley to score first at Darlington (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)