The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 20 in the National League North.
Guiseley v Brackley Town
• Brackley Town have won one of the past five meetings of the two sides – they haven’t won at Nethermoor Park since 2013.
• Guiseley striker Aaron Martin has 16 goals to his name this season. Only Adam Marriott of King’s Lynn boasts a better tally.
• Lee Ndlovu is a man inform for Brackley Town. He’s scored five goals in his last four outings.
• Brackley have kept eight clean sheets this season with only York City conceding less goals than them.
Leamington v Spennymoor Town
• A third of Spennymoor Town’s 31 goals this season have come on their travels.
• Leamington’s Josh March has four goals in his last three league outings – he is the Brakes’ top-scorer this season with 12.
• Spennymoor are one of the league’s in-form sides, winning seven and drawing four of their last 11 games. They haven’t lost since September 3.
• Only four teams have scored fewer goals at home than Leamington’s 13 this season.
Darlington v Chester
• Only top two sides York City and King’s Lynn Town have taken more points than Chester on the road this season with the Blues scoring in all-but one of their away games.
• Darlington have won just one National League North game since October 30, losing three and drawing once since then.
• Chester have the second highest goals tally in the division – top scorer Akwasi Asante has 13 to his name.
• Only Gateshead and bottom two Blyth Spartans and Bradford (Park Avenue) have scored fewer goals than Darlington’s 20 this season.
AFC Telford United v Farsley Celtic
• AFC Telford United have won their last two games. They haven’t won three games in a row since New Year’s Day.
• Farsley Celtic have scored over half of their 30 goals this season on their travels, only three sides have netted more than their 16 on the road this season.
• AFC Telford United have scored in each of their last 14 league games. Top scorer Aaron Williams has netted six times this season.
• Farsley Celtic haven’t lost a league game this season when they’ve been winning at half-time.
Top Picks from LV BET
10/1 Guiseley to lead Brackley and half-time but the game ends as a draw
15/1 Leamington v Spennymoor to end without a goal
5/9 Both teams to score in Darlington v Chester
38/1 AFC Telford and Farlsey to draw 2-2
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)