Quorn AFC Address:
Farley Way Stadium, Farley Way, Quorn, LE12 8RB
Payment for entry and drinks can be accepted by cash or card. Food & hot drink sales are cash only.
Farley Way Stadium is accessed via the A6 that runs between Loughborough and Leicester. From the A6, just outside Loughborough, turn off at One Ash Roundabout, taking the exit signed towards Quorn.
At the first set of traffic lights turn left on to Farley Way. The Ground is on the left hand side, approximately 200 yards down the road.
Trains: The closest train stations (with approximate walking times) are:
• Barrow-upon-Soar – 1.7 miles (35 minutes)
• Loughborough – 2.8 miles (55 minutes)
• Sileby – 3.7 miles (74 minutes)
Buses: The closest bus stops are on Loughborough Road, just a few yards from the
junction with Farley Way. There are stops on either side of the road so buses
can be caught in both directions. The stops are served by the following buses:
• 2 Kinchbus (from Loughborough to Sileby)
• 126 Arriva (from Leicester to Coalville)
• 127 Arriva (from Leicester to Loughborough)
• 154 Centrebus (from Beaumont Leys to Loughborough
Away Supporters Coach
The supporters coach will leave the New Bucks Head at 12:15pm. Places remain on the coach, priced at £20 for adults and £14 for accompanied U16s
Please call 07966 935534 to reserve your places