AFC Telford United have linked up with MatchDayInfo, the global providers of digital match day programmes to provide Telford fans across the world access to be able to download the club’s matchday programme on the day of the game, via the MatchDayInfo iOS and Android app.
The club have extended its partnership with MatchDayInfo to enable supporters who can’t get to the game to download a digital copy of the matchday programme.
Supporters who are unable to attend fixtures at the New Bucks Head Stadium, (both home and away fans) or even those who follow the club from aboard will be able to download the programme from the comfort of their own home or whilst on the move.
On completion of the agreement, Managing Director and Founder, Will Biggs, said “Really pleased to have linked up with AFC Telford United for the upcoming season. If you are unable to get to the fixture or want a contactless way of purchasing your match day programme, then MatchDayInfo is the solution for you. We want to bring the match day experience to you, with the addition of fixture lists, ticketing news and social media feeds for the new season – download now and enjoy the app!”
Programmes can still be purchased in physical copies as supporters enter the stadium. Digital copies will be available to download before each home fixture. The club will also be offering a seasonal digital programme bundle whereby supporters can advance purchase for all home league fixtures at a discounted price and receive the match day programme delivered to their device ahead of each fixture.
For a step-by-step guide on how you can download the programmes, along with more home programmes from the app moving forward, please click the following links to download the app, which is free to download, before seeing the below:
• Firstly, for iPhone/iPad and Android users, please go to your respective app stores.
• Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’ – either search should see the app appear. Alternatively, you can click the links below to download the app on either Apple or Android:
Apple Download – apple.co/2lHlmqX
Android Download – bit.ly/2mbYkc3
• Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. (They can also opt to be push-notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content onto MatchdayInfo).
• Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be the AFC Telford United programme)
• Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme – where fans have the opportunity to purchase the programme quickly and simply. (The programme will naturally take a few seconds to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection at the time of downloading).
• The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read whenever they wish
• To follow the ‘AFC Telford United’ page, click ‘Explore’, then ’Team Index’, then simply select ‘follow’ on the profile.