AFC Telford United are looking to increase its busy, ambitious, and friendly matchday media team for 2023/24 season.
We are looking to recruit a volunteer to assist to primarily take on the following responsibilities:
- Manage our club Instagram & Tik Toks social media channels during match days and post engaging content to keep our fans up to date on the action.
- Provide score centre updates of all our first team home fixtures via our Telford United App.
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok.
- Collaborate with other volunteers and staff to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all channels
- Assist in creating media content, such as videos.
- Passion for football and knowledge of the sport
- Availability to attend all home matches between the hours 1pm-5ish or 6.30pm-10pm.
This is a volunteer position with our football club. As a volunteer, you will receive valuable experience in media and communications, and will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team. This position may lead to future opportunities within the club.
Successful applicants will be asked to sign a volunteer code of conduct as well as a social media policy.
Please email Football Operations Manager Luke Shelley [email protected] with a brief summary about yourself if you are interested in this role