AFC Telford United of the National League North are looking to appoint a voluntary part-time Kit Manager
To ensure the effective delivery of all kit and equipment requirements for the first team squad.
- Attend all home/away games, ensuring the effective logistical planning for all required kit and equipment in accordance team management and coaching requirements.
- Prepare the changing room for home first team fixtures.
- Maintain records of all training kits, match-day kit & travel tracksuits issued to players and staff.
- Keeping on top of ordering water, fruit, sweets, sock tapes & accessories.
- To organise all kit and equipment for away travel and the loading of club transport ready for departure.
- Ensure kit is packed away for laundry post-match.
- Order, securely store and distribute all kit and equipment as directed by Football Operations Manager.
- Maintain the quality and cleanliness of all kit and equipment.
- Mark and maintain all kit with the relevant initials/names for all new staff/players registering with the Club
- To ensure that the Club is ethically and professionally represented and that all league and club approved guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide support to the management team as and when required at all times.
- Proven track record in demonstrating reliability and confidentiality.
- Friendly, well-organised with the ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- An excellent team player, work in the spirit of a ‘team’
- Possess strong time management and a flexible approach to work, understanding the requirement to work weekends and evenings
If anyone has an interest in this position please apply by email to Football Operations Manager Luke Shelley at [email protected]