An exciting opportunity has arisen at AFC Telford United for a first team performance analyst.
Reporting to the manager, the purpose of the role is:
To ensure that all home games are filmed, fitting with requirements of the league, and to provide a service of analysis to the manager and coaching staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Film first team fixtures from a high and wide angle
• Uploading of all home games to the Scout 7 platform
• Produce team/individual clips for post-match review
• Liaise with the manager to deliver opposition analysis of upcoming opponents
• Attend and film training sessions when requested by the manager
Qualifications and knowledge
• Relevant Sports Degree (in the process of completing or completed)
• Committed and highly organised
• Solid levels of IT literacy
• A good technical and tactical knowledge of the game is desirable
• Previous experience of analysis software and filming equipment
• Drive and desire to learn, and work within performance analysis
This role requires flexibility and a willingness to work non-standard hours in accordance with the needs of the Club. This role is a paid part-time position.
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to Football Operations Manager Luke Shelley [email protected] by Monday 4th January 12 noon.