AFC Telford United are seeking a First Team Analyst to be part of its senior management team to work alongside its First Team Manager, Assistant Manager, Medical Team and Operations Manager.
The role involves collaborating within a diverse team, with the aim of enhancing development and improving performance within the First Team.
- To create specific reports on the performance of matches for the first team manager, management team and players themselves.
- To attend all first team games
- To ensuring all monitoring equipment is prepared and in full working order for all match days.
- Ensuring GPS & heart rate player data from games is collected and collated.
- Attend football management meetings when necessary
- Any other task reasonably required by football management
- Experience in a similar role within a professional or semi-professional club (not limited to football).
- Evidence of working in an elite sport environment
- Experience of using data management systems
- Familiarity with working with Hudl software and the GPS system, or similar player analysis tools.
- Evidence of the ability to communicate effectively with players and staff at all levels with appropriate discretion where required
- Able to work independently on their own initiative while working under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate, interact and interact with colleagues.
- Must be organized and have strong management skills.
- Must be committed, enthusiastic, passionate, and open-minded.
- You must have a strong and flexible work ethic
Salary: Dependent on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Football Operations Manager Luke Shelley [email protected]. This post may close early so early application is advised, otherwise the closing date is Monday 31st January 4pm.