Do you want to be part of the AFC Telford United Match Day team?
We now require a volunteer Ball Boy/Girl Supervisor:
- Supervise the safe drop off and collection of all ball children before and after each fixture
- Communicating with local junior team managers on fixture dates and meeting times to ensure appropriate levels of ball children required at all AFC Telford United home fixtures at the Bucks Head.
- Coordinate all the ball children pre-game including ball collection during warm up.
- Ensure ball children are appropriately positioned and are returning the ball to the field of play in a timely manner.
- Ensure ball children are wearing the appropriate clothing for the weather conditions.
- Ensure all the ball children are provided with a half time drink & snack.
- Ensure all the ball children are in the correct position with their flags ahead of the teams entering the field of play.
This role is a voluntary role and training will be provided if required.
Should you be interested in the role, please email Alison Crofts at [email protected].