In conjunction with our Supporters Association, we are delighted to announce the return of our family Open Day. This will take place from 10:00 – 2:00 on Saturday 29th July prior to our pre season fixture against Kidderminster Harriers.
The family event which is free to attend, gives supporters the opportunity to come along and meet first team players, management staff and enjoy plenty of activities and stalls we have on offer. We have plenty on offer throughout the day with more activities to be added in the lead up to the day:
- The day will begin at 9:30 with our Under 7s and 8s football tournament kicking off on goalzone.
- The clubs brand new matchday kit and leisure wear will be on sale courtesy of Pro Direct from the club shop.
- Supporters will be able to collect or purchase Season Tickets for the upcoming season.
- Telford United Supporters Association memberships, Away Travel Club and Junior Bucks Memberships will be available to purchase on the day.
- A selection of catering outlets will be available along with a liscensed bar.
- Inflatable Games
- Live music & entertainment
If your business, company, or charity is interested in showcasing on the day please contact: [email protected]