Looking towards the start of the 23/24 season, AFC Telford United can confirm the available sponsorship packages available as the club looks forward to establishing new partnerships with local, regional and national businesses.
The club has some incredibly exciting sponsorship options available for businesses who would like to increase their brand awareness and acquire new clients from the thousands of people who visit the New Bucks Head stadium each year.
We can offer branding opportunities within all partnerships, but pride ourselves on building bespoke packages that are exactly right for your business, objectives and price range.
As well as the high-profile Stadium naming rights opportunity, there is also the chance for Stand Sponsorships, Pitch side Advertising Boards, Programme Advertisements and Sponsorship, Kit Sponsorship and much more.
Why should your business sponsor AFC Telford United?
- 12 months advertisement, this covers exposer to 300,000 people who are visiting the stadium for our football matches. Games to include Telford Men’s, Women’s & Youth Fixtures, England Games, Wolves Fixtures, Children’s Schools Finals, Shropshire County Finals, Grassroots Tournaments & Telford Junior League Finals.
- Opportunity to join the Match Day Directory
- The club has a growing and impressive social media following with over 50,000 social media impressions each post.
- Free entrance to our Match Day Sponsors evening which will enables you to network and promote your business to other sponsors.
- Advertisement seen by our West Stand Conference & Events users all year around.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Women & Men’s U23s play their fixtures at the New Bucks Head which sees 15,000 people through the turnstiles each season
- As a club the Bucks make a real impact in the local community. Over 1,500 tickets were given away to local grassroots teams and local schools as well as those given to members of the armed forces through the “Ticket for Troops” initiative.
- Our Academy programme is without doubt one of the most successful junior outfits in the league with over 300 boys, girls & women’s side playing competitive football for the club including an education programme which has over 70 full time students on.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Stadium sponsorships
- Stand sponsorship
- Pitch side advertising boards
- Programme advertisements & sponsorship
- Academy Sponsorship
- Women & Girls Sponsorship
- Community Sponsorship
For further details and to discuss how we can tailor a package right for you email, Aimee Lauder on [email protected] or call 07818 638 850