AFC Telford Women are inviting applications for the role of Head Coach for the upcoming 2021/2022 season and beyond.
- Minimum of FA Level 2 qualification preferably UEFA B
- In-date FA Safeguarding Children Certificate and First Aid Certificate.
- Enhanced DBS certificate or subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing.
- Experience of working within the women’s game.
- Available for fixtures on a Sunday afternoon and a minimum of 1 weekday evening training session.
- Understand the importance of planning, delivering and evaluation of sessions.
- An effective communicator at all levels, working closely with the players, a team of coaches and reporting into the clubs Football Operations Manager.
- Develop a strong philosophy and support a clear pathway from our Youth setup.
- A clear sense of purpose to drive action and inspire confidence.
- An effective, energetic, positive and strong coach.
- High standards of personal and professional integrity.
- Committed to diversity, equal opportunities and continuing development.
For more information or to apply for the position please send a copy of your CV to team secretary Tom Lewis ([email protected]).