An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist / Sports Therapist to join AFC Telford United Ladies on a voluntary basis for the upcoming season.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To assess player injuries, provide appropriate treatment and rehabilitation programmes and support with injury prevention programmes for the squad.
- Assess players re. fitness and injury status and decide on players’ fitness to train and play.
- Provide competent pitch-side first aid to all players at the club where necessary on Sunday Afternoons.
- Attend Thursday training sessions to provide appropriate treatment and support.
- Work closely with the club coaching staff to provide regular updates on players’ fitness and recovery progress.
Please contact [email protected] to apply or for further information.