Are you looking to be involved in a progressive football club? If the answer is yes, AFC Telford United are currently seeking a Football Operations Manager to join our dynamic team. If you have excellent organisation skills, the ability to communicate well and are looking for a new opportunity to excel in a fast-paced environment, this role could be the perfect fit for you !
Job Description :
This full time role encompasses Football Secretary for the first team, head of our Youth football department, managing our Goalzone five a side courts, responsibility for our social media and a variety of other football club duties.
- To be flexible in the working hours.
- To attend all first team team fixtures home and away.
- To be computer literate and understand the FA database systems.
- To be accessible at all times.
- Experience within a football club or football club environment.
- To be enthusiastic.
- To be able to manage time.
- To be able to work closely with other members of the team.
Terms and Conditions :
- Salary – £25k+ dependant on experience.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Pension contributions.
- Discounted gym membership.
To apply for this role please forward a CV and covering letter to Luke Shelley [email protected] by a closing date of Thursday 12th October 2023, 5pm.