The Bucks meet the Lambs in a
local derby this weekend (Saturday 18th February, 3pm kick-off) and on sale
both inside and outside the ground priced £2.50 will be our match programme,
produced by PlusTwo Media.
With Bucks’ custodian Matt Urwin on the cover, here’s what you’ll find across
its 48 packed pages:
· Larry Chambers – the Bucks’ assistant manager steps in for Rob Smith and
shares his thoughts on last week’s performance at AFC Fylde, as well as what
the team needs to do over the rest of the season and changes at the helm at
Stalybridge Celtic and Gainsborough Trinity.
· Luca Havern – your club captain has plenty of praise for his team-mates, and
reveals what he thought of being compared to a Premier League player!
· Ben Bailey – the popular defender talks about the season so far, how he feels
about being out of the side and his Hednesford connections.
· There’s everything you need to know about our visitors Tamworth, including
the views of Matt Panter from the Tamworth Herald on the Lambs’ season and
· BBC Radio Shropshire’s Nick Southall talks about strikers in the non-league
game with a natural goal scoring talent.
· Commercial manager Liz Allsop bid a warm to sponsors for the day, the
University of Wolverhampton and Aquasoft Systems.
· Club statistician Mo Barker documents Wellington Town's history of
participation in the Welsh Cup.
· Tom Carter previews next Saturday’s away trip to Salford City.
· Luke Shelley rounds-up the weekend’s results from the club’s thriving youth
· With one third of the season remaining, Bucks The Trend looks at the current
· Amongst our other regular features are a full National League North fixture
preview and results round-up and a match report from the draw at AFC Fylde.
· Finally, our opinion column has an FA Cup angle and Ten Topical Teasers will
test your knowledge of the last week in football.